01. A WLC receives a coverage hole detection alert from an AP. What two conditions must occur for the controller to dynamically mitigate the situation?
a) The AP serving the troubled client must currently have a power level 2 or lower.
b) The client must be able to dynamically raise its power level to match the new AP power.
c) The AP must be RF visible to additional APs on the other side of the coverage hole for calibration.
d) The client must have WMM-PS disabled to allow for the increased power usage.
e) The AP serving the troubled client must currently have a power level higher than 2.
02. Some users are experiencing inconsistent performance on their mobile devices as they move throughout the building when browsing the Internet. Which feature provides a more consistent user experiences?
a) low RSSI check
d) optimized roaming
03. A wireless engineer is unable to join lightweight access points to the Cisco Wireless Controller. The access points receive ip addresses from a DHCP pool configured on the core switch. Which action must be taken to resolve the issue?
a) Upgrade the Wireless Controller to a newer IOS release.
b) Configure option 43 on the DHCP pool.
c) Configure option 82 on the Wireless controller.
d) Change the management ip address on the Wireless Controller.
04. In a cisco Office Extend environment, which encryption type n und between the access point and the mass LAW controller?
05. An engineer must open a support case with Cisco TAC. Which two commands verify the model and serial number of a controller?
a) show sysinfo
b) show udi
c) show inventory
d) show boot
e) show tech-support
06. You have successfully configured HA and SSO using two Cisco 5508 Wireless LAN Controllers. You are able to access the Active Primary WLC but are unable to access the Secondary Standby WLC. Which two methods will allow you to access the standby unit?
a) Via SSH to the Redundancy Management Interface.
b) Via Service Port Interface.
c) Via SSH to the Management Interface.
d) Via console connection.
07. A Cisco WLC v7.0 is not seeing an AP join. Which starting prefix debug command can help determine a combination of discovery/join and DHCP process status?
a) debug capwap events - from Cisco WLC
b) debug capwap events - from the AP
c) debug ip udp - from Cisco WLC
d) debug ip udp - from the AP
08. When implementing interface groups, how are the IP addresses sourced via DHCP for wireless clients?
a) through the primary interface of the group
b) through round robin between interfaces
c) through interface group definition
d) through the interface receiving the first response
09. A network engineer has identified clients who are experiencing delays white roaming. The network is configured with WPA2-Enterpnse. AES encryption, 802 1X authentication, and Cisco Centralized Key Management Which change resolves the roaming delays?
a) Utilize a supplicant that supports Cisco Centralized Key Management."
b) Enable AES and TKIP encryption
c) Disable client session timeout
d) Install wireless device drivers from Cisco
10. An engineer is concerned about rogue-on-wire and wants to enable port security. Which guideline must the engineer follow?
a) Enable port security on dynamic access ports.
b) Use 802 1x with port security to prevent MAC spoofing.
c) Configure Switched Port Analyzer destination ports as secure.
d) Employ static MAC address configuration for APs with port security.